Pluralsight is a world-class online learning medium to learn a wide range of courses mainly IT, Cyber Security, Development. If you want to check their professional courses, you can try 10 days of a free trial. A free trial allows you to watch up to 200 minutes. Pluralsight publishes daily courses on different categories by industry expert teachers.
Pluralsight Quick Overview:
Platform: Video courses
Ratings: 4.6 out of 5
Focused Area: IT & Development
Pluralsight lets you access their 6800+ Courses From thousand of industry-led instructors. They Offer personal and professional subscription model.
Check out Personal Subscription Model –
Check out Business Subscription Model –
It is great to fit with you if you have a company and you want your all employees up to date with new technology and new techniques. Check this team plan.
What You Will Learn:
You can learn
Positive Sides Of Pluralsight:
- 10 days of free trial available
- Certificate of course completion
- 6800+ professional level courses
- Personal as well as a business plan available
- Daily new courses
- Suitable for beginners and professional
- Have a learning path to start from the beginning
- Great place for beginner coding lovers
Negative Sides Of Pluralsight:
- High Price
- Courses only have access to subscription-based, not for a lifetime as Udemy does.